Conclusion

Actually, I tried a lot of different cases before. I didn't know how many paths between entrance and exit. So I used to want to add missions in my maze, such as the wumpus, I want to add enemy in my maze to limit the solution, however, It's hard to achieve. Because I can't make sure how many solutions first and I also can't limit the choices. So only one solution between entrance and exit is the best choice. So I decided to make that tree model for my project. Which means I set the entrance as the start node and the exit as one of the little branches, so I can make sure only one path.  And I also tried that simple solution that find the way both from entrance and exit. Here is what I got for that:
Finally, I used the DFS to figure it out:
I learned a lot from my project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My model

Random Maze Generator